Harris Ridge Hikes at Radnor Lake SNA
Radnor Lake State Natural Area will be kicking off our Harris Ridge Hikes on Monday, October 27th with 8 hikes being offered by the ranger staff over the next two weeks.
These ranger led off-trail hikes are being done to highlight one of the park’s newest ridgetops that was acquired in 2011 in a partnership between the State of Tennessee and Friends of Radnor Lake. See the view from the top of this 37 acre ridgetop and learn about the historical and natural features of this property. Hikes are being offered at the following dates and times:
- Monday, October 27th at 10am.
- Tuesday, October 28th at 1pm.
- Wednesday, October 29th at 10am.
- Thursday, October 30th at 3pm.
- Monday, November 3rd at 10am.
- Tuesday, November 4th at 3pm.
- Wednesday, November 5th at 10am.
- Friday, November 7th at 3pm.