Make a Gift to Protect Radnor Lake
Radnor Lake State Natural Area is a local treasure and the oldest State Natural Area in Tennessee. Friends of Radnor Lake has worked for decades to ensure that this wondrous place remains protected and preserved for generations to come.
When you make a gift to Friends of Radnor Lake, you help us protect land for future generations and you help to make Tennessee a better place to live, work and play. Thank you!
Your donation provides assistance in many ways:
- Land acquisition – Preserving green space that surrounds Radnor Lake
- Watershed protection – protecting wildlife and native plants from runoff chemicals and trash
- Viewshed protection – ensuring tranquil nature views while hiking
- Water quality studies
- Ensuring wildlife sustainable habitat through continued invasive-exotic plant removal
- Creating renewed habitat for ground-nesting birds, and return of Monarch butterflies and endangered plant species, through prairie and grassland restoration
- Barbara J. Mapp Aviary Education Center – sustaining the beautiful boardwalk Aviary where a variety of non-releasable birds of prey are housed and where park staff provides fascinating educational programming
- Trail maintenance and enhancements
- Volunteer program support
- Ranger continued education and certifications including: Wildfire Behavior, Canoe Instructor, and Birds of Prey Care
Memorial/Tribute gifts can be made through the online form. Please provide the name of the person being honored and the name and address of the person to whom an acknowledgment should be sent in the “Additional information” area at the end of the form.