Harris Ridge Trail Project
We did it! Land Acquisition Completed!
Thanks to a private/public partnership which began in 2010 between the Harris family, Friends of Radnor Lake and the State of Tennessee, this 6-year, $4 million project adds 89-acres to the Radnor Lake Natural Area.
– Friends of Radnor Lake closes on final acres.
– Friends of Radnor Lake transfers land to State of Tennessee to be protected forever, under blanket of protection from State Natural Areas Preservation Act of 1971.
– Removal of exotic, invasive plants from the property
– Trail planning
– Parking lot and trail head planning
– Ranger led spring hike on the new property